These maps are available in two downloads. World Maps or United States Maps available for $18.95 each or you can purchase a combo-pack for $28.95. They are also available on CD if you prefer that format for $19.95 each or you may purchase the combo-pack for $29.95. Which ever format you choose you will get bonus material with each.
These maps are very high quality maps in black and white that are hand illustrated.
Here is some of what you will receive with these maps.
- There are over 130 maps
- maps of different parts of the world both modern and ancient.
- political maps
- labeled maps which include labeled bodies of water
- unlabeled maps
- outline maps
- grouped map sets
Also included with the world maps are 40 notebooking pages. Here is a bit of what you will find.
- brochure pages to create your own brochure of any country you are studying
- continents and oceans both labeled and unlabeled
- flag clip art
- geography vocabulary sheet
- Christmas (how Christmas is celebrated in other countries page)
- facts sheet for using with any country you are studying
- seven wonders of the ancient world
- graphics of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- religious history sheet
- and much more…
United States Maps
- over 180 maps
- maps of each of the 50 states. There are three different versions to choose from~labeled, unlabeled and outline.
- grouped map sets also three different versions~labeled, unlabeled and outline.
- colonial America~both labeled and unlabeled
- growth of the US from 1800 on through 1959
- slave free states map
- native American tribe maps
- physical maps
- political maps
There are bonus notebooking pages for each state as well.
- state pages to fill out with facts about each state as well as picture of the state, state bird and state flower to color. There is box at the bottom of the page for your student to put the state flag in.
In addition, each set of maps comes with binder and spine labels for you to use with a three ring binder if you choose.
What we thought: These maps are an excellent resource that you can use in many different ways. They are none consumable so you can use them with more than one child. I really like is that I can print all the maps and notebooking pages or I can print only what I want to print for a particular period of time we are studying. I think they are well worth the money and can be used in various ways. We will be using these for various projects in the future.
Be sure to visit my crew mates over at the TOS blog to read more reviews on these maps.
Disclosure: This product was provided to me free as a member of the The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew 2009-2010. All reviews and opinions expressed on this blog are my own