I saw this over at Candace’s blog and I thought I would post my own version here.
Right now I am…..
- thinking I really should get dressed
- realizing we are moving in a month and I need to get packing….literally!
- looking at the pile of dishes that need doing and wishing I had a dishwasher fairy! (Oh I am the dish washing fairy-I forgot)
- thinking about the pile of items on my bed that need to be sorted, organized and packed
- thinking I need to do a major declutter before we pack
- will be glad when the shelf paper is all in at the new house (we worked on this yesterday)
- thankful to my mom and aunt who helped me with said shelf paper yesterday
- excited and nervous about moving
- wondering where all of this stuff came from?
- thinking we should just leave all of our stuff for the new homeowner and let her sort it all out?
- thinking the boys have too many toys and realizing that they do not want to part with hardly any of them…..sigh….
- thankful that God gives me grace that I don’t deserve each and every day
- thinking I need to do something special for my dear husband who works so hard for us
- planning to buy myself a Kindle fire with out actually spending any money out of pocket. Oh how I love you swagbucks and Amazon!
- thinking I guess I need to take the tree down soon. Nah…maybe I’ll leave it up another week
- needing to make up a new planner and notebook to keep track of everything I need to do in the next month
- trying not to be overwhelmed by previous item on this list!
- praying our move will work out and our current house inspection and sale will go through without a hitch (all prayers are appreciated!)
- thinking I really do need to grocery shop!
- should cook more
- and eat out less
- should eat healthy
- having too many thoughts of moving on my mind