Look what has just been released! A four week unit study by Amanda Bennett.
This is a new four week study!
- History of elections
- Basic structure of representative government
- Voting and election process
- Campaign participation and opportunities
Complete and ready to use, the study contains four weeks of daily lessons written at two levels, one for elementary grades and one for Jr./Sr. High grades.
The study requires no other books--it includes Internet links throughout the lessons for the use of the students when other resources are helpful.
- Learn about the election process, how it works and how we vote.
- How are candidates chosen, and how do campaigns work?
- How can we be involved in the process?
- Investigate key historical figures while learning about American politics and elections at all levels: federal, state and local.
What an exciting year to begin this adventure—watch and learn as history unfolds!
Though 12/15/11 you can get Elections 2012 for 30% off. Just $7.66! (regular price $10.95)